Tobacco orders are for 21+. In order to receive an order including tobacco products you will be required to present your valid drivers license so please make sure you have it on you before placing the order.
TOBACCO PRODUCT DROP-OFF
A. AGE AND ID VERIFICATION
When an order contains a tobacco product, the law requires that we verify the age of the customer before we hand over the tobacco product(s). We can only deliver tobacco products to a customer if the customer is 21 years of age or older.
To verify age, we will ask the customer to show us a valid ID. We will check every customer’s ID every time, even if the customer clearly appears to be over 21. A valid ID must include a photograph and date of birth. For example, acceptable forms of ID may include:
- A valid driver's license issued by federal, state, county, or municipal government.
- A valid passport.
- An identification card issued by the Armed Forces of the United States that contains the name, date of birth, description, and picture of the person.
We will ensure that the ID is not invalid or fake by:
- Checking the expiration date. We cannot accept an ID that is expired.
- Asking you to remove the ID from your wallet.
- Diligently comparing your physical appearance with the ID photo.
B. RESTRICTED LOCATIONS
We cannot deliver tobacco products to the following locations:
- Public or private school (K-12) (e.g. an elementary school);
- Hospitals & health care facilities;
- Sports venues or any place hosting a sporting event;
- College campus (e.g. a frat house);
- Prison, reformatory, veterans’ home, or state capitol grounds;
- P.O. Boxes;
- Locker or similar package storage service (e.g. a storage facility); or
- Other business that sells tobacco products (e.g. tobacco retail shop).
C. BEST JUDGEMENT
Our delivery personnel will use their best judgement and may determine to not allow you to take receipt of your order if:
- You appear to be using a false ID.
- You appear underage.
- You are visibly intoxicated/under the influence at the time of delivery.